FAQS and Information About ClubQuest
What Is ClubQuest?
ClubQuest is an Exotic Performance Arts Club and Production Studio...ClubQuest specializes
in extreme performance art involving various forms of sexual fetishism, BDSM, sexual magick, the tantric arts, erotic
role play, and a variety of other exotic theatrical scenarios.
ClubQuest provides you the freedom to express, experiment, and expand your own unique sexual identity in a
safe, clean, and Sex Positive environment.
What does 'Sex Positive' mean?
Sexual positivity is the philosophy that all consensual sexual activities are fundamentally healthy and pleasurable.
ClubQuest encourages and promotes erotic experimentation and makes no moral distinctions among types of sexual interest,
rather regards these choices as a matter of personal preference.
Is everybody naked? - Do I have to take my clothes off?
No... You are free to wear whatever you want at ClubQuest. Florida casual, extreme fetish, cosplay,
crossdressing, and complete nudity are all acceptable. Choice of clothing is optional at ClubQuest.
Is sex allowed in your club?
Yes... However, your particular kink and/or interest may not be shared by others in our club.
You must use good social skills, be respectful of others, and conduct yourself with dignity at all times.
If I am gay/bi/trans will I be welcome?
ClubQuest is a very mixey and open minded environment. Our members are predominantly straight couples and singles,
we also have GLBT members, transexuals, and lots of other freeky peeps. Our membership is eclectic, friendly, and
open minded... You are welcome and will be very comfortable in our club without regard to your personal sexual
Does ClubQuest allow single men and women?
Yes... However, remember that ClubQuest is not a swingers club, not a sex party, and not an orgy. We do not
encourage random promiscuity, do not provide or introduce you to play partners, there is no assurance that
you will "get lucky" in our club, and you must conduct yourself with dignity at all times.
What is NOT allowed at ClubQuest?
Our rules are designed to keep ClubQuest safe, clean, wholesome, and lawful. Here is a brief list:
· No illegal drugs allowed in or around ClubQuest.
· No food or drink may be brought in from outside.
· Minimum age 18 - 21 to purchase or consume alcohol.
· No food or drink allowed in the showers or hot tub areas.
· All play stations must be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
· Refundable cleaning deposit required to use extreme toy rooms.
Social Behavior Rules
· No cell phones or recording devices of any kind allowed in clothing optional areas.
· Do not enter scene areas, loiter around scene areas, or disturb scenes in progress.
· No overt sexual display or advances toward other members without direct consent.
· No touching, watching, following, or disturbing other members without direct consent.
(More FAQS to come... Check back later)